2010. október 10., vasárnap

Dear my readers,

this post is gonna be the second written in english however my english isn' t good enough to write too long novels.
those who follows the blog could noticed I missed to keep telling the details of my life. why? I dont really think I can give you a reasonable explanation. I might have to start living the adult's life. Making money, paying taxes, having no freetime and feeling always tired. Do I really want this for a life? No choice I'm afraid.
So what happened exactly: I was begging so long that finally someone hired me which means now I work as a linechef, which can sound really professional, but believe me, everyone could substitute me. So I make the last phase of the dishes, and sometimes I also do the pot-washing. Which can be nice even I think of the lack of hot water at our home which now takes 4 days long. So I had to develop a certain method to not showering in ice-cold water. Thus, I boil two cans of water, the mix it with ice tubes from the tap and here we are, the water is ready to be used for showering. There's also a bright side of every facts, in this case I save water and I can also live my environment-conscious life.
This weekend - after i worked so hard XD- we decided to go out and have enormous fun somewhere. but I forgot that dutch cant have fun and they are also not too good on a dancing floor, so my night was spoilt. At least we realized if smoking is forbidden, there will be a disgusting smell in all party place, which can make you easily feel sick. It wasn't too tempting, that's why we decided to leave around 3. See, dutch night life...

Nincsenek megjegyzések: