2013. március 1., péntek

you are real. you are genuine. you are not superficial. you are straight and direct. you dont pretend. you are not corrupted like all the others. you are pure. you are unique just the way you are. - i lost all the words.
when i went to almost home. instead i went to the alley. uncle Zsolti took me. how much i missed his speech. and him...shall we move closer?
it was a business trip. WAT? yes! my first business trip. I step big. I took a job abroad. no, not in england. i step bigger. in FI. my first job. actually job training, but so enjoying it. 8 hours isnt enough. but overtiming turns me to the other side, its better to just come home...and continue to work from here. na enough of blabla...

hat persze hogy en voltam a legboldogabb embera vilagon jan 15.en. most igy marcius bealltaval mar tobb a felelosseg. sok tortent fuzodik a melohoz, megis egyre jobban hianyoznak a baratok. vagy csak tul nagy suly nyomja a lelkem. megint. de az foszereplo meg mindig hogy a baratokat nem szabad elhanyagolni. meg a fozest. lol.

akkor most olvasok egy szel-energias diploma munkat. finnul.
...

Nincsenek megjegyzések: